Please note the copyright policy and fair use terms of content of KonaSrinivas.com. You are most welcome to quote a short part of our content and link back to us, but remember these linking and copyright terms:
- Copy Limitations â€“ Please do NOT copy the whole post. A short paragraph with content in quotes seems reasonable.
- Attribution â€“ You must credit the original article and clearly highlight the fact that the content was derived from KonaSrinivas.com. Proper attribution is essential.
- Link Back â€“ You need to link back to the article from which you derived the excerpt.
- Noncommercial Use â€“ You cannot use our content or sell it for commercial purposes without permission.
- No Derivative Works â€“ You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- NO Feed Republishing â€“ You cannot republish our full text RSS feed articles on any site without prior permission. You can use our feed to republish our headlines in sidebars using RSS widgets.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
How to Content from KonaSrinivas.com?
If you liked our content and want to content link from KonaSrinivas.com then follow our Copyright Policy :
- First Contact Me before linking the content.
- After getting the required permission from me, you can continue your next step for publishing the article.
- Make sure that you are not copying the full content or article, only a paragraph upto 6 – 7 lines accepted.
- You must indicate clearly that this content is owned and derived from KonaSrinivas.com and you must give credits to our website or blog.
- Always provide a hyperlink (full URL) to the article where the quote is from and do not use techniques (like rel=nofollow) that try to hide credits from search engines. Copy quoted material exactly, enclose it in quotations marks, and mention KonaSrinivas.com immediately before or after the quote.
- You may however not use an IFRAME tag when linking to content on KonaSrinivas.com as that will hide the original URL in the browserâ€™s address bar.
- Please do not hotlink our images or files.
- Send us your article link [Permalink].
I Copied Your Full Content. So What?
We take plagiarism very seriously. The implications of content theft and plagiarism are serious in the current scenario. The site content and rights are well protected for the content owner. Complaints and legal notices could lead to
- IP getting banned / blacklisted
- Web hosting account canceled
- All advertising accounts like Google Adsense banned forever
- Search engine penalties with DMCA, loss of site traffic.
- Cease and Desist orders and legal proceedings to follow.
- Domain ban / downgrade with and poor sale worth
- See what more will happen.
Basically, content theft is a surefire quick way to get your site banned by search engines, hosting companies and advertising partners. Please make sure that you obey these copyright rules and policies, or else the difficulty is yours.
NOTE: This Policy is subject to change anytime at my sole discretion and any changes made will be effective immediately.